enquiry

Lodha Amara New Tower
at Kolshet Road, Thane

Presents
3 BHK Premium Residences

Starting from ₹On Request

Overview

Lodha Amara by Lodha Group is a lush 40-acre oasis filled with over a thousand trees and countless experiences at Thane. At this residential project, you will discover just how enriching, and full of ability, every minute can be. Today, a thriving community is taking shape here. Be a part of this grand lifestyle by Lodha Group – Thane’s greenest, finest, and most successful area.

Lodha Amara Kolshet Road presents residences designed to give you just what you want. This residential project is giving you a chance to live, explore, and relax in nature. Lodha has launched a new phase in its existing land area. Lodha has changed the Thane market with its previous launch of the big bang & this time also Lodha is planning to repeat history by launching this residential project.

Lodha Amara Kolshet Thane is the ultra-modern slice of global existence. It is Celebrating unity in diversity; this residential project family provides opportunities to celebrate every festival & event with majesty. The budding community at this project, already beaming with the joy of owning their home, enriches every event with their wholehearted sharing.

Located in prime central Thane, Lodha Amara New Tower is conveniently close to the buzzing places in Thane as well as enjoys close proximity to several IT and corporate headquarters. It offers an Excellent Road and rail network and easy connectivity with every part of Mumbai. The prestigious storied building at Lodha Amara Tower No 21 is just three and a half kilometers from Thane place.

Lodha Amara Apartments In Thane is planned in 3 Phases and its 1st phase is completed with a fully operational clubhouse and world-class conveniences. It offers 30% of apartments ready for delivery, the remaining 70% available for sale with only choices of possession in the years 2019 & 2020. Lodha Amara Flats In Thane is the perfect place for you to live a blissful natural life.

Location

  • Lodha Amara Location Map

Floor Plans

Price

Unit Type*** Carpet Area (in SQ.FT.)*** All Inclusive Price (in ₹)***
3 BHK On Request On Request